From content to carton, a pharmaceutical product's lifecycle includes scientific medical writing from product development (target product profile) to patient information leaflet (PIL) and commercial artwork for distribution in market. Over past decade, several software have emerged to manage the lifecycle of label from authoring, graphic design, change management and product lifecycle management.
Several software also provide accelerators and automation features to improve the efficiency of labeling process. Here 16 software available today for pharma artwork and label management.
1. NiceLabel (By Loftware)- The NiceLabel Label Management System standardizes your entire label printing process into one platform. It includes everything you need to transform your labeling processes. NiceLabel’s Label Management System includes a label designer, document management system, application builder, web printing system (for manual printing), integrated printing system, a non-production environment and a change and transport system. It scales from five users to thousands and can be extended to remote locations, suppliers or contract manufacturers.
2. BarTender (By Seagull Scientific)- When you’ve got challenges like DSCSA, FMD, traceability, counterfeiting and tampering and 21 CFR Part 11, you need a trustworthy labeling software like BarTender (Professional, Automation and Enterprise). We support pharmaceutical companies from global, Fortune 500 manufacturers to small nutraceutical packagers, managing critical regulatory compliance.
3. Teklynx Labelling (By Teklynz Newco SAS)- TEKLYNX software enables electronic signatures and automated label tracking, which is critical in such a highly regulated industry. Whether it’s medicine and drug labeling, or lab sample tracking, we have a labeling solution that can seamlessly integrate into your supply chain operations.
4. Label 360 (By Freyr Solutions)- Freyr LABEL 360 is one such comprehensive label life cycle management tool through which companies can manage the label changes globally in a streamlined and timely manner. The overarching principle of Freyr LABEL 360 is to integrate industry best practices by bridging the gaps within the global and regional labeling processes and to control the flow of labeling information from core label change to regional label implementation through artwork, supply chain and printing phases.
5. Siemens Artwork & Labelling (By Siemens)- Our artwork and labeling solutions for the pharmaceuticals industry support internal and external collaboration, allowing for efficient change management. By providing updated, accessible design information, your creative team can truly concentrate on their core purpose: being creative.
6. Veraciti TM Artwork & Labelling (By Kallik)- Our software, Veraciti, is designed to help your organization manage all labeling and artwork, maintain compliance and increase speed to market. Our interactive diagram below will take you through the processes on our end-to-end system.
7. Artwork Flow Label (By Bizongo)- Artwork Flow helps life science,pharm,cosmetics and chemical companies adhere to strict regulatory compliance across different geographies and collaborate with distributed teams across the supply chain.
8. Prisym 360 (By Prisym ID)- PRISYM 360 enables a revolutionary 360° outlook of your master data assets and provides the ability to control and optimize them to create a fully integrated approach to label management along the complete lifecycle, from design to inspection.
9. Blue Software (By Esko-Graphics)- BLUE’s SaaS label and artwork management applications simplify the label and packaging process through automated workflow templates, online proofing tools, and digital asset management.
Artwork Lifecycle Management
10. Webcenter Artwork & Labelling (By Esko)- A collaborative workflow solution that guides your team through the process of bringing consumer products to market – from content creation to distribution.
11. Manage Artwork (By Karomi)- ManageArtworks is a cloud-based packaging and artwork lifecycle management system. It connects people and processes across internal departments, customers, suppliers, agencies and vendors to get products faster to the market while meeting regulatory compliance.
12. Loftware SmartFlow (By Loftware)- Smartflow Artwork Management software lowers costs, reduces mistakes, improves collaboration and reduces time to market. Smartflow transforms project management, streamlining the packaging concept to shelf process by bringing accountability and structure to the process. Loftware’s comprehensive Smartflow platform enables you to manage packaging artwork and the end-to-end business processes, mitigating risk, improving control, compliance, traceability and reducing the overall complexity of the artwork management process.
13. Glams Enterprise AMS (By GLAMS-Perigord)- Global Labelling Artwork Management System (GLAMS) is a process driven, scalable and fully validated system that helps eliminate errors and regulatory noncompliance on a global level.
14. ArtWork PLM (By Freyr Solutions)- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool is a good bet for any type of organization. With a robust artwork management system installed, an organization can build their artwork lifecycle workflow to track each stakeholder’s tasks and even be audit-ready.
15. Twona AMS (By Twona)- Twona AMS focuses on delivering an Artwork Management Software (AMS) that makes your life easier. Gain the benefits below without losing the familiarity of your own workflow — maximizing your productivity is easier than you think.
16. Harmony’s Pakaging & Artwork Management (By GreatFour Systems)- Harmony’s Packaging and Artwork Management solution we can intelligently configure your system in days. Imagine migrating your existing data and a launch within days that is fully compliant with 21 CFR part 11 regulations, EU Annex 11 guidelines and other markets regulations.
Download the complete report here.